After a long winter, all the kids need additional vitamins. Unusual attention at this time enjoys red juicy radish. The look and beckon these pretty bright roots, rich in vitamins important for the body crumbs.
Using this opportunity, we willingly prepare a salad with radish and cucumber and egg.
The benefits of salad for a child
- There is ascorbic acid in the radish, as well as a significant amount of vitamins of group B. are present. Its use is accompanied by active metabolism and improvement of appetite, strengthens the immune system, sodium favorably influences the regulation of acid-base balance.
- In the cucumber there are trace elements such as silicon, potassium, iodine, and fiber, who are directly involved in the formation of a healthy state of the body.
- The use of eggs for a child from 3 years is indisputable, they have almost everything necessary for the development of the baby trace elements, vitamins, proteins and fats.
Important! In general, children from 3 years old are allowed to eat cucumbers, especially homemade, collected in their own garden bed. Exclude them from the diet only if the baby has chronic diseases of the kidneys, stomach or intestines.
Recommendations and advice on the preparation and introduction to the diet
Caring mothers often think about whether it is worth giving radishes to their children, and how to start them in the diet of crumbs. Dietitians advise giving radishes for the first time not earlier than two years. From three years of age it is allowed to consume this vegetable in an amount of not more than 40 grams at a time.
Important! It must be remembered that early cucumbers, as well as all other early vegetables, including radishes, are dangerous for children, because they can contain significant amounts of nitrates and chemicals that can poison a small organism. Therefore, you should wait until the season of cultivation of these vegetables in the open field, under the sun.
Salad with radish, cucumber and egg – a recipe
The availability of fresh ingredients in this salad in the spring is the main reason to cook this particular dish for the whole family.
- fresh radish – 300 g;
- medium sized cucumbers – 4 pcs .;
- chicken eggs – 4 pcs .;
- dill – 3-4 small twigs;
- homemade sour cream – 4 tbsp. l .;
- Prepare the vegetables and eggs, after having washed them under running cold water with a brush, dry them.
- Put the chicken eggs in a saucepan and pour boiling water over it. Boil on medium heat for 10-11 minutes. Remove from heat and fill with cold water.
- When the eggs have cooled down, peel them from the shell and cut them into small cubes.
- Cut radish and cucumber into half rings.
- Finely chop the green dill.
- Combine the ingredients in a salad bowl, add homemade sour cream and salt to taste.
Radish salad with egg and cucumber
Moms will love this spring salad for easy preparation, and babies for the unsurpassed fresh taste.
For cooking you will need
- radish – a small bunch (140 g);
- green leek – 1 bunch;
- homemade sour cream (or unsweetened natural yogurt) – 50 g;
- fresh chicken eggs – 3 pcs .;
How to cook
- Prepare food: wash eggs with a brush under running warm water, dry; Wash vegetables and dry them on a napkin.
- Put the eggs in a small saucepan, pour boiling water, boil for 10-12 minutes, then put in cold water to cool.
- Cut finely fresh radishes, onions, cucumbers, chop eggs.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix gently, add a little salt (to taste).
- Season with sour cream or unsweetened natural yoghurt and mix again.
Important! When filling salads for kids, it is advisable to take only natural products – homemade sour cream or natural savory yogurt.
Spring fresh salad with radishes ready!
Salad with radish and cucumber and egg with walnuts
- radish – 1 small bunch;
- small cucumbers – 2 pcs .;
- chicken egg – 2 pcs .;
- spring onions – a few feathers;
- sour cream – half a cup;
- walnuts – 50 g;
- homemade cottage cheese – 100 g;
- Washed under running water and dried radishes, cut onion and cucumber into thin semi-knee.
- Hard-boiled eggs cut in half, then cut into plates.
- Salt with homemade cottage cheese and mash with a fork to make pasta.
- Form two small spoons of cottage cheese paste with two teaspoons.
- Dry the walnuts in the oven, cool, remove the excess husk, so as not to taste bitter, and finely chop with a knife.
- Top carefully lay out the plates of eggs, dumplings, and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Radish salad with cucumber and egg with corn
We will need
- young cabbage – half head;
- radish – 1 bunch;
- cucumbers – 3 pcs .;
- sweet canned corn – 100 g;
- green salad (fresh leaves) – 5 pcs .;
- unsweetened yogurt (mayonnaise if desired) – 150 g
- Cut radice and cucumber into half rings.
- Chop cabbage.
- Throw corn into a colander.
- All neatly put together, fill with unsweetened yogurt, salt.
- Put washed and dried fresh lettuce leaves on a flat plate, on top – seasoned lettuce.
How to cook such a salad for a child – video
Below is a video of how to make this wonderful salad for children.
For moms there is nothing more pleasant than to delight their children with tasty and healthy dishes. Trying to diversify the diet of babies, should be with great attention to the quality and origin of the products that make up their daily menu. The main thing is that they are fresh and natural, because this is a guarantee of the health of our children.