Moderate exercise, yoga, walking positively affect the health of the pregnant woman and the future baby. The main thing is to follow simple sports recommendations.
How to do the exercises
During pregnancy, it is important to adhere to your usual rhythm and lifestyle. If you have never been actively involved in sports before, then you should not be in a hurry to set sports records when you are going to become a mom. Choose a convenient set of simple exercises for pregnant women and perform it regularly, preferably every day, if not, then 2-3 times a week.
- Start with warming up your body.
- Perform movements smoothly, avoiding sudden movements, bends, turns.
- Breathe freely, do not hold your breath, it can lead to an increase in abdominal pressure and the appearance of dizziness.
Listen to the sensations
- Learn to listen and understand yourself. Your body itself will tell you what is good and what is not.
- Watch your heart rate. After classes, his rhythm should not exceed 140 beats per minute.
- Choose clothes suitable for your occupation: from natural fabrics, not constraining movements.
- Do not start exercising on an empty stomach. This rule will help to avoid attacks of dizziness and weakness.
Pregnant (photo: Fotolia)
Water aerobics for pregnant women – a set of exercises
Sports during pregnancy: good or bad?
Editorial opinion may not coincide with the opinion of the author of the article.
- Facebook reviews
Add a comment Cancel reply
What does your child need to be happy? TEST⇒
BATTLE OF STYLES HairStyle Battle 2 – a unique project!
ALL ABOUT PRIVACTION: the secrets of a good appetite
LOOK, VOTE – AND GET VALUABLE PRIZES!
DELICIOUS MOMENTS: simple recipes for all occasions!
ACADEMY OF MATERNAL SCIENCES: main lessons for loving moms
Challenge: Repeat the hairstyle!
You will have a FRIEND: everything about the needs of your animal – and in your house!
Like magic! Ways to beat a child’s cold
Check YOU MOM: super-test!
Do not miss the 9th Family Day Family Festival
EDUCATION IN STYLE HUGGE: tips, secrets and TEST!
We enter the feeding rightly: the best recommendations of nutritionists
Author’s recipes: be inspired by bloggers’ recipes
Learn how to learn to see the positive in every day and get rid of the inner trash.
Youth program: 4 secret ingredients
# Baking-Challenge: proven recipes for delicious desserts!
BIRTHDAY EVERY MONTH: the first year as a holiday!
IN OUR POWER OF OUR: for growth, development and health!